The forum of fan of Declan Galbraith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of fan of Declan Galbraith

forum of fan of declan galbraith...

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

What's Happening With Declan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetLilSoldier

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-04-18

What's Happening With Declan? Empty
PostSubject: What's Happening With Declan?   What's Happening With Declan? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr - 17:38

Hello Declan Fans!

I live in America and just recently discovered Declan. He's absolutely amazing! I am completely swooned by the sight and sound of him.
But, very saddened to find out he is no longer recording? I also heard he was hit by a van on the way to deliver a letter and has dyslexia due to it and was in a coma??!! There is also a Facebook In Memory of him. Stating that he died. WTH?!
But, I have also heard he is fine and is writing his own music and will return. I understand he is in School. Does anyone know if he really got hit by a van? And if he's really writing his own songs? Is he still with Route 66?
I've done a little research but, if someone knows the truth here please tell me. Otherwise I'll have to look more into this.

Please, don't guess or tell me what you've heard. Until I hear or read something from Declan, it's all hear-say anyway but, please just tell me what you know.

He's really incredible, and I am a HUGE fan now...and I really wanna know what's actually happening for real.

Thank you, God bless.

P.S Where does he live? Thanks
Back to top Go down

What's Happening With Declan?
Page 1 of 1